02 September 2009
A comment.....
It was absolutely hilarious today. The girls and I were on our way home after a FUN afternoon spent in the indoor playground - or the bounce house as we refer to it. It's still FAR too hot to contemplate walking home so the usual method is taxi. The girls helped me hail a cab - actually they do all the work - and we hopped in. Hannah told the driver our address (in Cantonese) and off we went. It was very quiet until Hannah said "Mummy, I've found a hair tie (I'd hate to think where from so am assuming it was left on the car seat). I think the driver has been looking for this for a VERY long time. I'll give it to them". The said driver was male and bald.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Fiona
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog, it's so good to see you're all enjoying yourselves. I WILL MSN you, once my business plan deadlines are over.... Have a look at my blog - you should be able to see it from this message?