01 September 2010

Miss 3 - Preschool

Today was Victoria's day. It was her first morning at pre-school. She has been looking forward to going to pre-school since we've been back from Thailand. Since Hannah started school she'd be asking "my turn now?". It'll be so good for her to have her own activities and to make her own friends - she really has been lost with Hannah at school. The photos below are of her just before she left this morning. I did take my camera to pre-school for pick up but didn't get any of her coming out.
I was abit concerned when we first go to school as didn't know how she'd go - it could have gone in either direction. She walked in by herself and knew the way - was very happy. Meet the teachers and sat down at the table to play with playdough. I had a chat with the teachers and said to her that I was going "OK Mum, bye" ! Was more than happy to stay ! Yay !!!
Went back for pick-up 3 hours later and it was very odd when I first saw her as for the past 2 years we've been there waiting for Hannah. I do wonder how many times she will get called "Hannah". She was excited about what she had done and told me a few stories. I asked her did she like school "NO". Why not? "cos I got told off" Why did you get told off "I wasn't listening". Her first day too !! At least she told me.....!! Another funny story was I asked about what she had for her snack "Cookies and watermelon. I ate the cookies - there were 2" What about the watermelon ? "No didn't eat that. It was rubbish so I put it in the bin"
Getting ready to go....THE bag !
So excited to be off !!
A new chapter begins !

No comments:

Post a Comment