23 August 2011

New looks

After our holiday and the girls turning into surfer chicks it seemed a good idea to get them a hair cut.  There's a great place in Happy Valley that has set up a corner of this huge salon for kids.  They've got these cars that they sit in plus they get to watch a movie - the girls just love going there.  Both of them were excited about getting their hair cut and even more with how they turned out!

On our way to the salon - yes, they're tanned and blonde !


















Ready and waiting....














In action...I thought I was being clever as you can see the stylist with Victoria and in the mirror you can see Hannah's one.

 At the salon..........Miss 4

Miss soon to be 6.....


















At home.....



















And on a different note we were playing a letter game once we got back home - Victoria wrote the letter and we had to guess.  I thought she did a fabulous job of the letter B ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment