21 September 2011

Miss Six !


There is a six year old in our family now !!!  She was very excited about turning 6 and has been talking about this day for a looooong time.  The downside was that she had to go to school on it.  She'd only been back a week for the start of the new school year so best that she didn't have a day off !!!  There was much excitement with present opening in the morning - was an extra early start as we had to make sure we left the apartment on time (at 7.30am) so we wouldn't miss the bus.

After school there was cake - complete with candles.  And then we headed out to dinner.  Hannah got to choose where we would go and Pizza Express it was.  I have to say they do do the BEST pizzas!!!  It was a fun night out and we all enjoyed ourselves.  It was just abit tough finding a taxi to get home afterwards - it was 7pm but in HK that's rush hour - combined with high temps, lots and lots of people and 2 tired children - it was abit of a nightmare but once taxi was found (complete with air con on) all was good!!!!

Paul had been in Manilla over the weekend previous so he went out and found some party dresses for them.  I have to admit I was abit dubious when he told me what he had got but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them and the best part is that the girls LOVE them !!!

Present opening before school.....love that Victoria got into puzzle book first !! 

Hannah LOVES her beados....this is the jewellery one


After school with cake

Dressed up in party dresses all ready to head out to dinner...


Checking out the twirliness of the dress....

Love the Instagram App on my phone as I can turn a photo from the above into this....

At dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment