Today was a day all about Hannah. To celebrate Movember (and to raise money) her school did a moustache day. This meant for any children that wanted, a moustache would be painted onto their face. Of course Hannah did so she took her $5 in. Her mo, when she got home, had disappeared but I found a great photo of her and her friends taken at school.
One of her top teeth has been wobbly for ages. It really hasn't wanted to come out until today. We came home after swimming and it was just about out. I asked her if she wanted me to pull it out, she nodded, so I did !! She was very excited as it meant that the tooth fairy would visit. She's a jewellry box in the shape of a crown. Normally the lid would stay open but for some reason it just wasnt' happening. We manage to put something in to stop it from closing - this was so that the tooth fairy could just fly in take the tooth and leave some money AND then get out again !!
Also, at swimming Hannah got given a badge. She got given it as she can now swim 25m !! We were very impressed with that. Victoria had got hers the day before for 10m !! Which was also very impressive. I don't have a photo of her as she didn't want me to take one !!
07 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment