05 February 2012

Being Fancy !!

This week for Hannah at her school it's Book Week.  There's lots of fun activities each day to encourage the love of reading and writing.  They're having Sarah Brennan come to the school (she's a brilliant HK author and writes the BEST books about the Chinese Zodiac - we just LOVE them!).  There's a book fair (of which I'm going to suggest to Hannah to get some Mandarin books), the Read-a-thon ends and of course on Friday is Dress Up. 

Last year it was go to school as your favourite character and I thought it was the same as this year (obviously didn't read the email correctly).  I was however corrected by Hannah to say they had to dress up as their favourite WORD !!  So today we spent abit of time thinking about words and what we could come up with. 

One of her words was Blue - easy to do as just dress up in Blue, another one was Purple and so we carried on.  I spoke with a friend and she had the BEST suggestion and of course we could pull it off.  The word suggested was FANCY !!!!  Well, talk about brilliant and the quickest outfit put together EVER !!  It was just a practice run and of course there are a few 'extra' things that I might go find.  Plus have to think about the hair !!  Here are a few snaps.....






Think she got the poses down don't you think......

No comments:

Post a Comment