To follow our adventures while in Hong Kong thought it was a good idea to start a blog. I now only have to write anything once and those who really want to know what we're doing can check in and see.
I am really enjoying the cooler weather once again. I was not prepared for "winter" to end at the beginning of February but thankfully we probably have one final cool week before the summer begins. Having to think of dehumidifiers, closet heaters and all these other sorts of things that I've never had to before.
Will see if this post works first and then I think I might go get settled down to watch Outragoues Fortune. It's on the Aussie Channel - ok a few seasons behind - but boy is it good to watch The Wests.
02 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is soooo cool, just love the background!!! Closet heaters....really....may sound dumb but why would you need one of those?
ReplyDelete