30 November 2009

Check in....

....and here I thought I had only a few days to update on BUT it was a whole two weeks ago !! It's got CRAZY here with the lead-up to Christmas - lots happening !! Can't believe it's the 1st Dec tomorrow !!

Victoria's playgroup had a fund-raising fair a couple of Saturdays ago. So we went along to support ! There was lots of fun things to do and we had a great afternoon out. It all changed when we got back to discover a letter from Hannah's school that we applied for - let's just say wasn't what I was expecting -but we ain't the only ones so that's something. Below are some photos from the fair - Victoria refused to have her face painted but she was more than happy to decorate her cupcake - TWICE !!!



Hannah and her class had a school trip to Hong Kong Park - which was alot of fun. The highlight for them was the ride on the school bus there and back !!
Hannah and Isidora



Looking at the fish



Drawing a fish


Watching the turtles
Barn Owls class

No comments:

Post a Comment