Times Square is the name of one of the shopping malls that just happens to be done the hill from us. There are 9 floors of shops and 4 floors of restaurants plus 2 floors underground of more shops. As you can imagine I visit quite frequently - after all it is close to us.
After the Halloween decorations came down (slap hand as didn't get any photos of them) the Christmas decorations came up. I really like them this year - more of a christmas feel than last year. And the girls just love going there. They are not only hits with us but with everyone else too !!
This photo of the tram traffic jam made me laugh - as this is a sight that you don't normally see. Sure, you might see 2 or 3 but never this many. There had been an accident further back and traffic ahead was a nightmare. My plan of catching the tram to Happy Valley didn't work so we ended up walking as after showing Hannah the decorations I took her to Mandarin.
No comments:
Post a Comment