12 July 2010

Edible Bags

To get me into the routine of blogging on a daily basis as we leave for Thailand on Saturday I'm going to aim to put up a little post each day.

I took the girls into Central last week as wanted to get them some activity books for the plane and for while we're there plus H&M had a sale on. To get to the various places we used the central walkways - walking between buildings inside as it's far too hot out. And we had to walk through The Landmark. It's office blocks and shops on the bottom. Shops that I only admire through the window ie Fendi, Valentino, Chanel - you get the picture. On the ground floor there's space for exhibitions around the fountain. When we went through it they were showing how fashion and food go together. We walked around them all and had a look. I asked the girls to pick their favourite one out and I'd take a photo of them. Hannah wasn't interested as didn't want her photo taken. Victoria on the other hand couldn't decide. This is the one she picked.
On the right hand side you can see the red pepper bag !

No comments:

Post a Comment