14 July 2010

Toy Story 3

This movie is about to open in Hong Kong tomorrow. I'm taking the girls to see it on Friday with some friends. As you can imagine they're very excited about it. They don't know that we're going on Friday - I'll mention it just before we leave ! At our local mall in Causeway Bay - Times Square - they've got a Toy Story exhibition on. We were down there this morning selecting a laptop to take on our holiday with us. I left Paul at the shop and took the girls to see the displays. They had a great time. I might even be able to put a few names to the characters - where it's blank I'll have to come back and edit !!

The girls with Pig


Sitting on Rex


In front of the aliens


Posing with Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment