25 October 2010
Glittered....
I managed to get my hands on the new Lost and Found collection by My Mind's Eye. It's just gorgeous. Once again the layout worked perfectly for the latest challenge by Southern Girls Challenges which was to create using glitter. And this collection has it in abundance. The green background is actually the "reverse" side of the glittered stripes. It seemed such a crime to cover it all up ........ The simply perfect tag has got the red glitter on it too. It's a good thing I doubled up on this collection - so much fun to be had with it !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it!! The butterflies are very classy with the red, the lost and found collection loolks worth investing in..
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo and you've done it justice - simply perfect indeed.
thanks for playing with us at Southern girls.
Yep loving the butterflies to,that little bit of black really gives your LO class,it looks fabulous with your photo.Thanks for joining us at southern girls Fiona,hope your enjoying Hongkong
ReplyDelete