It's been a while since my last update and lots has been happening. I don't think I'll try and do it all in one post as it'll be rather long.....
I'll begin with Victoria's first ever school trip since she started at Woodlands. Her class - Rabbits - had their school trip to South Bay beach. However, we have been to South Bay a number of times before but not with school. For Hannah's first school trip in Nov 2008 we also went to South Bay. This is a photo of Victoria at the beach 2 years earlier....
and this is her now.....
Our trip began with the bus. Everyone was so excited to not only be going to the beach but going there by bus with their mum, dad, grandparents etc
Upon
arrival games were set up. The first game to play was Parachutes - this was a real crowd pleaser and they all knew just what to do.
Next was the beach races...
then finding shells....
then tug of war...
and the last on the menu was exercise
After the beach friends and I took our girls out to lunch at Times Square. There was a robot display which the girls really enjoyed. Victoria with her friends - Ariel and Sophie.
No comments:
Post a Comment