I wish it was heating up !! The last couple of days the temps here in HK have started to drop - ok we've had highs of 24s and lows of 18 but believe me we find that cool !! Apparently it's meant to drop to as low as 12 during the week and we'll have highs of 18.....yes, we're abit soft now !!
The Southern Girls Challenge this time round was to use heat on our creation. I followed a sketch from Scrappin' Patch for Francine's sketch challenge ending 11th but due to children getting sick was unable to upload on time. Oh well, I'll be working on December's one for sure.
I created a flower out of paper and used a glue gun to stick it all together and then used it to adhere to the layout. I even managed to adhere the rose bloomer to the flower and the prima flower on top all with the glue gun too - which wasn't my intention but worked out rather well. I used glossy accents on the cascading water from the fountain and I embossed the butterfly - not that you can see either very well.
11 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a really beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls and good luck!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xx
Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
ReplyDelete~Patricia