01 December 2010

Practising for the Christmas show..

Next week, next Weds 8th to be exact, is Victoria's Christmas concert.  She has been practising the songs and knows all the words.  Today a friend came over to play - it's sad as Sophie and her family are leaving HK to embark on a new adventure - and they'd been singing all afternoon.  So I suggested to them let's put on a show....so they stood on the "stage"


The other snippet I got of the girls was when they were playing with the puzzles.  Apparently....it was a race.




Sophie and Victoria are just great friends and I know that Victoria is going to miss her.  They're both in the same class at school and have known one another since we arrived in HK.  Sophie's older brother, Joshua was in Hannah's class at Woodlands.  To all the Kerr's - it's not goodbye you're just embarking on a new adventure !.....but you all will be very much missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment