One of the highlights this week - is that the girls got their hair cut. It doesn't happen very often - I think the last time they had it cut was when were in NZ a year ago - hasn't that gone quick !! Victoria was on Monday and she was so excited - I haven't been able to tie her hair up as she's worried that her 'hair cut' will be ruined !! Hannah got hers done Friday and loves it. It's amazing what a tidy up can do....
Victoria's before shot....
.....and the after shot. This was taken on the same day as Hannah's as she wouldn't look at me for the photos. I'll show you why soon....
I was rather lucky and got a new phone - an iphone. I don't know how I survived without one !! And neither did the girls as you can tell from the photo of Hannah. They just LOVE it and especially this cat game that is on it. The reason why Victoria wouldn't look at me after getting her hair cut was that she was playing this game and I have to say that both of them know how to work my phone rather efficiently - it's scary watching them !!
One of the highlights of recent times is that Victoria got a new bed. She has been rather excited to say the least.... Her room needs to be reorganised I'm just not quite sure the best approach - think need to sort through toys...!!!
One of the things to do here in December is to see the Christmas lights. We took Hannah the first year we were here (she was 3) and this year we all went as Victoria is 3 !! The lights have been toned down to what they use to be like but it's still impressive to see and is a fun excursion. We were over Kowloon side for 6pm (as it's dark) and home again by 7.15. We caught the Star Ferry over and then the underground back. I think the big thing for the girls was not so much seeing the lights but being out at night in the dark !!
One excited little girl waiting for the lift
A few things caught up on - a few more to go
No comments:
Post a Comment