A new challenge, a new year !! This time round anything goes. I used My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow "Grow' line. I thought it was quite apt to go with the photos of Hannah using the laptop and only after a couple of goes was starting to work her way around it. It's amazing what they pick up and how quickly they do !! I used chalk on the paper bracket, pleated some paper, glimmer misted the chipboard butterflies (from Collections) and found some ribbon that matched everything perfectly so made them into flowers. It was the first time that I'd done that so was quite pleased with how they turned out.
08 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stunning layout. I am so glad you decided to enter it in our Anything Goes Challenge at Southern Girls. I hope you can join us again for the next challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugz XXX
Michelle