I nearly forgot to get this layout uploaded. I've been abit busy since I completed the layout working on a mini album for a good friend - I'm not saying anymore just in case she reads this but all will be revealed soon.
The Southern Girls Challenge this time was to use your favourite colour. This opened up a whole lot of possibilities. I ended up going with purple and torquoise with of course abit of bling - can't get by without some sparkly bits now. I think being in HK has opened up the door on the bling as everything and everyone has it in some shape and form. I used papers from Basic Grey's Euphoria collection, some Prima swirls, Bo Bunny flowers and Kaisercraft Rhinestones of course with inking.
29 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful colours Fiona! Love the wavy ribbons and of course you need bling! Thanks for playing at Southern Girls! Viv :)
ReplyDelete