The Southern Girls Challenge this time round was for Travel/Transport. I did a layout using Little Yellow Bicycle's "Pack your bags" collection. The paper came from my kit club that I belong to in Hong Kong. It was a hard decision as to what photo(s) to use as I've still got all my Europe adventures to select from, my Japanese adventures and all those other travel/holiday photos......but in the end found this one. It was from my very first trip to the Milford Sound. We'd stopped at the entrance to the Homer Tunnel and were just amazed by the view !!
12 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous photo Fiona,and i adore the distressed edges.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and I just love your layout!! Thanks for joining us again at SGC :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this LO Fiona and its a gorgeous photo.Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning phot and you've highlighted it beautifully with your Lo. thanks for joining us at Southern girls, I always look forward to seeing your new creations. xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Card & Thanks for Joining us at Southern Girls Challenge:)
ReplyDeleteHugz
Deb
Very cool Thanks for sharing,Good Luck.
ReplyDelete~Patricia
Southern Girls
That is very cool!!!
ReplyDelete